Friday, October 17, 2008

Stess Kitten - Present and accounted for

Good Lord. What a week. I worked 36 hours in the past 3 days. I'm done. I'm pooped. I'm so ready to go on vacation.

But, naturally, the project had to fall to a million little unidentifiable pieces today. Ugh. The guys I'm working with hit a very serious nerve with me today. See I was raised that if you're work isn't done, you don't play. More importantly, if you have a hard deadline and you've been having complications all day then you certainly don't take an hour lunch and then an hour to carve pumpkins with the office. No, instead you should sit your butt down in your chair and work out the code that doesn't seem to be displaying what we want it to. I'm just sayin.

I was frustrated today because I didn't get to "play" with everyone carving pumpkins because I was actually trying to solve the problem. Silly me for thinking we'd actually hit our deadline today. Oy vei!

But alas, I made it home. Poured myself a tall glass of wine. Had a fantastically delicious dinner and am now sitting her at 9pm just thinking about packing for tomorrow.

So until tomorrow. You know you love me! XOXO

1 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm in on the vacation!!! Just make sure it's someplace tropical...