Friday, October 24, 2008

Simple things that amaze me

I'm always amazed at how the simplest of things fascinate me. This video is a perfectly good example of how easily I'm amazed (and entertained).

Crazy, isn't it? This i show they turn the cable car around when it comes to the end of the line. Who wants to go with me back to SF? Anyone?

Well, sadly I was back to work today and back to a reality that I would have preferred to leave behind. I like being on vacation. Which just means a job is an ends to a mean and nothing more. I work so I can play.

As you no doubtfully have noticed, I had fun in SF. I'm still working my way through all the bloody pictures we took. They'll be posted shortly, I promise. I know you're waiting with baited breath to see them, but never fear...they're coming.

Is it just me or is Nickelback's new song about me? I think they snuck into my journals and plucked out a few lyrics. I think they owe me!

0 comments: