Sunday, October 26, 2008

Holy Photos Batman!

In typical Jenn fashion, I took WAY too many photos in San Fran. I'm very proud of some though so it was worth taking all those photos. All I can say is thank God for digital. How did I ever use film?

Not ALL my photos are posted for you to take a look. Go ahead, I'll wait.

My favorite photos have to be the angled boat photos - and the aft of the boat....is the front the aft? I have no idea. Actually, wikipedia to the rescue. Aft is an adjective or adverb meaning forward...so just ignore that I'm using it as a noun.

Moving on.

I spent most of yesterday going through all the photos and then deciding which ones I wanted to order for scrapbooking. I only ordered 300 or so photos. That's better then the 600 or so I ordered of the 3 day. Between all four cameras there (well 5 if you count Seattle SIL's original camera that had "exhausted" batteries and so moved on to my smaller camera) we managed to take over 1000 photos.

I've also finally decided what to do with some of my "better" photos. I have this wall see in my apt that is current holding up three pictures we bought in Saudi. I've been thinking for some time about doing a photo collage wall - but I want them to all be black and white and I want them to be all structures or buildings. Finally from the last three year trips (NY, UK, DC, and SF) I think I have the ones I want. I now just need to decide on size of frames and color. I'm thinking black or dark wood and 5X7 or 8X10's only. Watch this space.

Today is a PhotoGod day. We're all meeting to take fall foliage photos. Can wait! The trees here are beautiful this year. So colorful! I'm sure we don't even compare to the East coast, but its beautiful none the less.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures!! You've really got some *made for framing* shots! Fun to recognize everything you took pictures of! xoxo Your ESP friend in Sacramento

Anonymous said...

bow (noun) - front of boat