Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Happiness is...for today anyhow...


= Sunshine
=Windows down
= 65 MPH
=Jammin Music
=Dancing in my car, singing at the top of my lungs

and

= people in other cars looking at you like you've escaped from the local mental institute.

It's another sunny beautiful day in the great Northwest. I laughed on the way to work because the news guy on the radio station I had flipped too is calling us North LA - due primarily to the nasty air that's out there.

But who cares? It's sunny and I got to drive 65 MPH on the way to work this morning. I have no idea why, but I don't care where every one else was.

2 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Yeah, there are days when you just can't beat that. Especially when you see other people in the cars next to you who are angry at traffic or someone in the car and you've been able to let go of that and just enjoy life.

Nicki said...

I love driving. People think I'm nuts for making the 950 mile trip to my parents by car, but I love it.