Thursday, March 20, 2008

WooF!

No really. It's official. I have no life. I'm the worlds biggest dork. And OMG I'm in love.

As I sit at home tonight I decided to watch a few reruns I had taped. You won't believe me when I tell you I watched this again.

Hang on! There's no way you watched that entire preview that quickly.

Go Back.


And Again.

Right, now you see what I'm talking about.

Oh.

My.

God.

I'm so in love with this car. I swear to Dog I was sitting, again, on the edge of my seat with the remote control in my hand. Fast forwarding to the car scenes. Stopping. Drooling. Fast forwarding. Rinse, lather, repeat.

I think I might need a cold shower.
What? As if you didn't drool! I must go now. I need to go stalk a car.
By the way, in case you're wondering, and you know you are, this is a Shelby GT 500KR. 540 HP 5.4 L Supercharged V8. WOOF!

1 comments:

Al & Jo said...

You DO need a life! Besides, you couldn't afford all the speeding tickets you would get!