Sunday, November 26, 2006

Oh the Weather outside is Frightful....


Look! I built a snowman.

Okay well maybe I didn't build those.

But I built this one.



Ken, while visiting, mentioned that I need to blog about more than the weather. But when the
weather is as *exciting* as it is in Seattle, why not blog about it.

As I sit and type, I can see my Christmas tree (yes I've already put it up) and the snow falling. Yes, you read that correctly. Its snowing. I'm not a big fan of the snow. In fact, would prefer it to just be on TV or in the movies. Its 33 outside and white as ever. Naturally, I'm not going anywhere because as we know the Mustang and anything white do not get along. So I'm staying put. I did venture out with my camera to snag a picture as proof that it's snowing.




Ken and Vicky should be on their way home now. We had a fun time I think. We went into Seattle on Friday and went to Pike Place Market. Packed. It was absolutely packed. Where did all these people in November come from. Um,hello, tourist season is over. Go home! But it was sunny and relatively clear, so I guess that's why people were out. But despite all the people, Pike's Place Market is one of my favorite Seattle destinations. If you look close to the top left, you can see this thing they call "blue sky".

3 comments:

Al & Jo said...

SNOW???? Gee, it's sunny and 78 here....oh, I do love Arizona!

Lisa said...

Well drat! We only got slush falling this morning, none of the beautiful white stuff. And I was looking forward to playing in the snow.

Nicki said...

The farmer's market where I live is ALWAYS packed. They're only open Thursday through Saturday, so that may account for some of it.