Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snow Patrol: Round Duo

Baby its cold out there. I will, I promise, stop whimpering about the frozen tundra I live in. I promise. But until then, I'm too cold to whimper.

The "great snow storm of 2006" isn't coming to an end anytime soon. I've not made it to work this week. Though ironically I was able to make it to a lunch with the VPs of the new company I'll be working for. Though, not the smartest thing I've done all year. Those there roads were ice. And my frozen pony doesn't like ice. And dirty. Jeezus. That road grime when they sand is just down right nasty.
If you know me at all, you know I am totally in love with the black cat that lives with me. Or rather that I live with. This nutty feline has kept me in stitches for years. Earlier today I couldn't find him. He wouldn't come when I called him (yes, he generally comes when I call him). I looked in every hiding place I knew existed. Then I walked back into my room and I heard a muffled Pookie lazy meow. I pulled the blanket back and there he was. He had wedged himself UNDER the blanket. Something tells me Pookie might be cold. So I did what any deranged parent would do. I took a picture.

2 comments:

Al & Jo said...

OHh---you need to turn up the heat...you are freezing my grand kitty!

Jenn from WA said...

Mom - You're "grandkitty" never left the bed yesterday. In fact, about 9pm I decided to turn on the heating blanket so the bed would be nice and toasty for me. When I went in - he was s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d out like he was sunnying himself.