Monday, November 04, 2013

Daily Blogging...oy vei

So this blogging every day for the month of November is difficult and it's only the 4th day!  I have (quickly doing the math) 26 more days to write. I'd better get cracking on ideas.

Blogging, originally, started because I lost a bet. I had anticipated I would write this blog thing for a couple of months and be done with it. It's been just over 8 years. EIGHT years. How on earth have I found anything remotely interesting to write about for 8 years?

I'm a reader of blogs too. I read many, many blogs.  And of all types of topics. Most of the blogs I read are focused on a topic. Some, like mine, are just general writing about what's what in the life of a blogger. (nd I use the term "blogger" loosely.  I have an interest in the blogs that are a specific focus and I marvel that these bloggers can write daily about one topic.  I tend to have too much ADD and can't focus on one topic...oh look a butterfly.

I have documents upon documents started with blogging ideas. Most are my rantings and ravings aren't really worth a blog, but writing them out does make me feel well. There are some that I'd like someday to bring forth into this blog, but today's not that day.

I like that blogging also helps me remember when I do what.  On more than one occasions I've had to search the blog for a date for something I've done.  Thankfully the important stuff is usually written about.

The other thing I used this blog for is to reminisce. I sometimes like to go back and read what I was doing several years ago at a specific time. For example, what was I doing in 2006 on Nov 4th? Curious aren't you?

Well look at that, I've written another blog about blogging about nothing. I'm so good at this. I should keep it up.

0 comments: