Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Two-fer

One of my many guilty pleasures (and no I'm not writing about the others because my mom reads this) is filling out random surveys that friends send to me. You know the ones, "Tell your friends all about you because if they don't already know this shit then why are they your friends"...yah those surveys.

Well today I logged into my myspace account. Not only was I excited to see my best pal from high school Laura added me as a friend...(I feel so special), but I had this survey from Catalysis co worker Shannon - not to be confused with my Sh*tKicker side Kick Shannon who helped me paint.

Okay, but you asked for it... oh and did I mention I rarely answer these without a little sarcasm. That is my middle name you know....Jennifer Sarcastic Joy to Be Around Wraspir.

TWO SURVEY: If you read it, you have to do it.
Two Names You Go By:
1. Jenn
2. Hey You

Two Parts of Your Heritage:
1. Heinz 57
2. Martian

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. Nail Polish
2. Bra - snuggly

Two Things You Would Want in a Relationship:
1. Humor
2. A man - a real one that is...no more fake blow up types.

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies:
1. Cooking
2. Eating

Two Things You Want Really Badly At The Moment:
1. The Crush (name to be withheld since he doesn't know he's the crush yet and may be reading this blog)
2. A convertible Mustang

Two pets you had/have:
1. PookieSnackenBurger (Lord and Master of the house, aka the Cat)
2. Sylvester (Former Lord and Master of the house, Cat)

Two people who will fill this out:
1. Oh God...Mom?
2. Fellow bloggers who feel the urge

Two things you did last night:
1. Watched my Love...Angel Season 2
2. Chatted online with [name withheld to protect the innocent]

Two Favorite Places to eat:
1. My place
2. The Rock Brewery

Two People that live in your house:
1. Pookie
2. The Committee (Aka the voices)

Two things you ate today:
1. Coffee
2. Coffee - its only 9:30am

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Coworker (Ken C)
2. Carpool Partner

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Pining over Angel
2. Obsessing over Crush

Two longest car rides:
1. Seattle to Odessa
2. New Jersey to Albuquerque - As a kid - Though mom would say trip from Quartz Hill California to Seattle in 1986 since I made her listen to Careless Whispers about a thousands time while I cried over Mike Pomerleau. (Mike if you're reading this...smooches)

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. My Birthday - It should be a holiday
2. Random ones where you still get a day off work (like whatever one is coming up next week!) Yah...I agree

7 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

How cool! How neat! And what a treat!

(OMFG! I am rhyming! Maybe I am Fezzik!)

I think I'll steal this one and put it on my blog... you know, once I can sit up straight - damned back!

Jenn from WA said...

"Why don't you steal away. Why. Don't you Steeeaaalll away.... into the night."

come on sing with me!

And yes, you're more than welcome to steal it.

Vicky said...

Hey...you were chatting with my hubby last night...innocent HA!

Jenn from WA said...

Did I say "chatting"? He was quick to dismiss me because he had much more pressing things to do. Though I don't recall what those pressing things were?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're still pining over MP - I remember hearing those tales of teen-love on more than one occasion...

On a more fun note, I might be up in your neck of the woods in about 3 weeks. I'll let you know as my plans firm up.

Mike (JC)

Jenn from WA said...

JC (aka Jesus Christ) - How long its been since I've seen you! Well since our 10 yr reunion...oh god...that was almost 10 years ago.

MP will always be my tail of the one that got away. Okay, so he wasn't actually shackled...though now that I think about it...= ) You will suffer through many more tails...and you'll like it.

Ken La Salle said...

Sadly, I must confess, I stopped chatting with another woman so I could have burritos...