Thursday, May 04, 2006

Its official...I'm in love

No I don't have a fickle heart. I just seem to fall in love with "personalities" fairly easily. And by "personalities" I mean the type of men that are soooo far out of my league and/or well -um - famous.

So everyone knows I "love" the lead singer of Dudley Manlove. What's not to love? He's charming. He's hot (at least to me). He can sing. He's charming - oh wait I already said that. The trick is I don't actually "know" him. I know his "personality". I'm sure if I actually got to know him that he'd probably be an ass and so would ruin any opportunity at further fantasies...so forget it. I like him in my fantasies just as he is. And we won't get into those because my mother reads this blog. Though one dream I had of him (not to be confused with a fantasy) he was ironing my graduation gown...I have no idea what that was about.)

Anyhow, I digress. Now I am in love with a new personality. Angel! Yes Angel. As in, I am a Vampire with a soul Angel. I mean, come on, what's not to love? He's hot. He kicks demon ass. He's caring. He's empathetic toward your plight. He will live forever as he is, which means he won't grow old. There is the one small problem he has with being a Vampire and having a soul and not being able to be intimate with anyone. But I can look past that. Yes, He'll do.
 
So you're asking yourself what sort of random nonsense is this, aren't you? Well, nothing should surprise you about my blogs these days. But if you must know. I started watching the series via Netflix. I started last night with disc one. I was only going to watch one episode, but I was hooked. It isn't exactly thought provoking TV - but what is? It amused and entertained me enough that I fell in love with Angel.
 
Oh and did I mention I think he's hot? Could you imagine waking up next to that your entire life?
 
 
oh man...did it just get hot in here?
 
In other news, I have decided to paint my room and my living room. The jury was out for awhile as to whether I should or not. I've received a lot of "input" from friends about the subject and of course their "opinion" on the colors. All of that ignored, I have decided to paint. Of course, when I decide I want to do something, I want to do it NOW (the curse of being a Capricorn). I found the right paint for the bedroom. Headed to Lowe's. X # of dollars later, I'm at home, taping my room and trimming it all within a 2 hour timeframe. I don't remember painting being so therapeutic when I was younger. Anyhow, this weekend I'll paint the walls and then start on the living room. I hate white walls. They remind me of a padded cell - which some may say I belong in. Interestingly enough, all my "so called" friends have other plans and can't assist in my painting endeavor. Which of course means if it turns out like crap I can't blame anyone (also a Capricorn trait).
 
Oh Angel...if only he were here to help me. Though admittedly if he did happen to be in my apartment, I'm quite sure we wouldn't be painting. Or maybe we would...he could reach the tall parts of the wall...hmmmm?

4 comments:

Nicki said...

If you like Angel, you should watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I REALLY loved him in THAT. I guarantee you will as well.

Vicky said...

You have got to be kidding, you just found Angel! He is very nice and I used to love the TV show.

As for painting, if I was near I would definitely offer to help, because for some insane reason I love to paint.

Jenn from WA said...

For the record, I 'knew' of him...I just didn't KNOW of him. He's all around yummy.

FM - I have seen parts of Buffy, and may do that series after I finish lusting over Angel...

Did I mention he's Yummy?

Nicki said...

Not enough to do him justice.

Lickalicious.