Sunday, May 07, 2006

Oh. My. God.

Okay, I know I'm out of shape...(unless you count round as a shape). And I know that if I ever over work myself doing something physical, I'll likely be a bit sore. BUT....I am so sore today. Everything is sore...my arms, my legs, my back, even my eyelashes are sore.

Why? You wonder. I'd love to say it was from a night with Dudley's lead singer...but alas...its from painting my room and living room. While I had help (Thanks go out to Shannon - who's probably sore today. And Sherrie for her taping finess). But its beautiful.

Shannon talked me into a beautiful sage green for the living room. If I can find my camera I'll take a photo. The bedroom is my little sea scape. Its a turquoise blue. So beautiful. I love color. I love the homey feeling it gives. In fact, as Shannon said last night...it feels very grown up. And Pookie loves it too...he managed to stay black and not brush against any wet wall.

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I love freshly-painted rooms. I'm looking forward to having a place of my own so I can paint the walls in my choice of color.

Doesn't that soreness feel GOOD, though?

Jenn from WA said...

The smell of fresh paint...mmmmm

Does the soreness feel good? In a sick and twisted way I guess it kinda does. What it does make me think is I really need to get into better shape? Though I'm not sure any shape would prepare someone for so much painting. Who knows? But its done, and I love it.