Monday, May 08, 2006

I'M A STAR!!!

I just got this from the Dudley Manlove Quartet myspace site. First, you've got to read this. Its a critic that was at the show on Friday and she describes the atmosphere excellently. I've been watching Dudley since circa 1997 - and she hit the nail on the head about how the show goes.

As you read through the blog, there's a spot to Watch this Video. Click on it. You'll see the guys on the stage eventually. From where the video is shot - facing the stage - if you look to the RIGHT of the keyboardist, you'll see this classy chick in a v-neck shirt, briefly... - THAT'S ME. Im about 20 seconds into it. See how close I was? See why I love these guys? The Fanalyst was in front of me most the night and I wondered what the hell she was doing...now I know.

3 comments:

Nicki said...

The band must have really appreciated all those boobies bouncing around.

Glad you had a good time!

Ken La Salle said...

(Requisite "guy statement"...)

Sure... who wouldn't?

(This statement brought to you by the Internation Order of Men, successfully lowering the bar since 1394.)

Jenn from WA said...

I'm so glad I have a "requisite guy" to make such statements. Does Vicky know? Oh wait...you married her I'm sure she knows.