Wednesday, May 10, 2006

How much is too much...

Ibuprofen? So Microsoft is a wonderful place in that they have these medicine cabinets FULL of drugs for just about any ailment. They have these fabulous ibutabs. I've taken - since 9:30 this morning, 9 tablets.

I happened to look down at the packet and realized each tablet (there are two in the packet) are 200mg of ibuprofen. Yah - I see you're seeing what I saw. If I've taken 9 that means - 1800 mg of ibuprofen are in my system. AND MY FREAKING BACK STILL HURTS!!!!

How much is too much I wonder?

2 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

43 pounds... I'm just saying...

Actually, Vicky is dealing with some major back problems right now so my heart goes out to anyone in pain... and anyone who has to live with them... ;)

Nicki said...

I used to make fun of my roommate when his back would go out. And then mine did, and I felt like apologizing profusely.

Hope you feel better soon!