Monday, May 22, 2006

Which Princess Bride Character are you?

Okay, random I know. But it started becasue I was looking for a quote from the movie...something about a foul plot is afoot...anyhow. That led me to Google, which led me to some - how do I say this - interesting sites.

And this was one of them.

http://paradox.of.arden.tripod.com/quiz/princess/

Which Princess Bride Character are You?

Do write back and tell me which you were?
Best Quote of the whole movie:
"Stop rhyming now, I mean it."
"Any one want a peanut?"

7 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

FEZZIK????

How embarrassing!!!!

(Which is probably why you won't find this on my blog!)

(But, you'll notice I didn't rhyme!)

Jenn from WA said...

A fezzik = Ken
A Buttercup = Vicky
A Wesley = Megan

Ken - Fezzik provided a giant contribution to the movie.

Get it? Giant...

Jenn from WA said...

And we have...

Another Princess - Sorry Vicky you have competition now.

Princess Sherrie.

And Mike came in as Vizzini. Which isn't surprising to anyone who knows Mike... = ) And since I know he doesn't read this blog I can make fun of him all I want. His fault really for not reading this blog. So be warned. If you're not reading this, you are in the line of fire. Of course you wouldn't know that because you're NOT READING MY BLOG. What the hell is wrong with you?

Nicki said...

I'm Fezzik, as well. Now I have to go watch the movie again so I can figure out why Ken thinks that's so bad.

Vicky said...

I don't care if Sherrie thinks she is Buttercup...I am the Princess Bride dammit! If you doubt me, just ask Ken (my wonderful husband) or Jenn (as she has known me for years).

Jenn from WA said...

Vicky = Princess
There is NO doubt!
She can prove it too...
Car license plate
Hat
Owns half of Disney Princess videos.

Ken La Salle said...

Vicky is my little Princess. She no longer owns the rights to the name for the rest of the world. She's mine - dammit! All mine! Down - Down - Down! Go - Go - Go! Mine! All Mine! (insert evil Daffy Duck laugh here)