Monday, May 22, 2006

Amusing Quick Antidote ...

So one thing I forgot to mention in my previous blog is the story behind Moron #1 at local gas station.

Saturday I decided to be proactive and actually fill my propane tank up with gas BEFORE the meats on the barbie and we run out (which is typically my M.O.). So off I go. There are three gas stations less than a quarter mile from my house. All with propane.

First two stations - can't fill propane until after noon. Huh? Is there some law in Lynnwood? Neither offered an explanation, so I went off searching.

Station 3 - Out of Propane. Huh?

Finally at Station 4 we get propane. Unfortunately Moron #1 offers to fill it. I guess you need some special license or something. He didn't say.

This story isn't about the propane as much as it is about bees. We all know that I HATE BEES. One sad bee found its way into my truck whilst Moron #1 (We'll get to why he's a moron in a bit) was filling my propane. I hopped into the truck, saw the bee, and made a beeline (pun intended) out of the truck. Moron #1 asked what was up. I explained the bee and my hatred for them.

Moron #1 got into the truck - GRABBED THE BEE WITH HIS BARE HAND and threw it out of the truck. His response, and I quote, "Sum' bitch. That there bee bit me."

Aside from the obvious that bees sting and don't bite....Thus you see why I've named him Moron #1. Luckily my filter for random outbusts was on and I thought instead of said,"Well no shit Moron, you grabbed it with your hand. What did you expect the bee to do?"

Instead I responded with, "Thank god he bit you instead of me."

Dumbass!

3 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

No propane fillups before noon??? Did you explain you weren't planning on drinking it???

BTW, next time you go there, put an alligator in your car and let me know what he says after he grabs that with his hand.

Common Sense: 1. Moron: 0.

Vicky said...

Next time head to Home Depot, that is if you're not attached to your tank. Home Depot will exchange your tank for a filled tank for about $20. I now have two tank with our bbq. The new one we got with the new bbq and the old one left by prior owner that I just exchanged for a filled tank.

Jenn from WA said...

Are the new "filled" tanks clean? My tank was disgusting. I was tempted to toss the damn thing just because I didn't want to clean it.

And do the come in pink?