Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Its the Final Countdown....

I've had this sent to me by a few people today. How does that work? How is it that I get none of these for days, weeks straight, then I get it from like three random people? So instead of sending it off to everyone and cluttering the vast world of the internet email systems...instead I choose to clutter Bloggerville.

Any of you Bloggers out there who want to be tagged...here's your tag.

Five jobs I have had in my life:
1. Customer Experience Manager
2. Channel Management Project Manager
3. Program Assistant
4. Barista
5. Secretary

Four Movies you could watch over and over:
1. Little Mermaid -what? Don't You
2. Princess Bride "Stop rhyming and I mean it. Anybody want a peanut."
3. While you were Sleeping - "He's delusional. He also thinks he invented aluminum foil."
4. Clueless - "Is it possible I stumbled into some bad lighting?"

Four Places I have lived:
Just four?
1. Lancaster, CA
2. Houston,TX
3. Lugano, Switzerland
4. Great Falls, Montana

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. New York
2. Hawaii
3. Spain
4. Hawaii
or wait, I already said that one.
4. Sedona, Arizona

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. Yahoo Mail - dah....
2. Several Blogs
3. Seattle PI
4. MS NBC

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Oh now we're getting personal. Disclaimer: I do not ever claim that I have good taste in TV shows.
1. Survivor
2. Apprentice
3. Hell's Kitchen
4. 30 Minute Meals

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything Italiany - Pasta-y
2. Anything I cook
3. Steak and Potatoes
4. Cheeseburgers...anywhere, anytime

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. In bed with a hot man
2. In Italy wondering the streets of an out of the way village with a hot man
3. Anywhere in Hawaii with a hot man
4. On the open road driving the 'Stang - Okay I'll let a hot man in here too

Four Frequent Phrases you use:
1. Excellent!
2. Dude....
3. Um, riiiight.
4. Whatever!


Oh and for good clean fun, check out Ken's post today: Every thing is a Threat. Every one is a Suspect.

2 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Aw, I've been linked. I feel special!

BionicBuddha said...

Princess Bride is an awesome movie!


www.bionicbuddha.com