Monday, August 14, 2006

An Urgent Call out for Help

I just don't know what to do.

I'm distraut with this decision.

I'm calling out to all my readers to ask for their imput.

Please! Please! I need your help.

I'm begging.

I can't decide what color Mustang to buy. (Click on the color tab. If you click on each color it "dresses" the Mustang.

The deal is all but done. I just need to go in, finish up the paper work, and pick a color.

My previous Mustang (may it rest in peace) was close to the Vista Blue color. If you look at the top of a Sprite can, that's the blue. My #1 color is RedFire. I think its sooo purdy.

So I'm asking you, my readers, for your opinion.

Disclaimer: Your opinion may not count in my final decision.

And check this out. I can get a Mustang ringtone. Well, I could if Verizon were listed. F*cking Verizon.

1 comments:

Vicky said...

My vote will count...well because I say so!

Anyway my vote is for Redfire with the light gray interior.