Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The What? The why? The Huh?


Yah I don't know what to say. I've spent about 20minutes - okay wasted 20 minutes - going through this site laughing my ass off at what people do to their cats. I know, from experience too, that my cat would NEVER EVER stand for any of this. He'd be so out of there and I'd likely never see him for months.

But this picture killed me. The look on this cats face and the fact that he has what I call ghost poopies all over him. Too too funny. In fact, I have a box of ghost poopies at home. Here Pookie! Here Kitty Kitty!

4 comments:

Al & Jo said...

Watch out Pookie, she can be dangerous!!! Please leave my grandkitty alone! Gramma loves you Pookie!

Nicki said...

I love to put a strip of tape on the back of my cat. They walk all hunched down, like they're trying to walk under something. It's freaking hilarious.

Melissa said...

OMG that was too funny!!!

Jenn from WA said...

FM - OOOO Tape on the back of a cat...that sounds truly amusing. I might have to try that tonight.