Monday, August 07, 2006

These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray

Holy Speech Recognition Batman! What a day! Up and on the floor by 7AM to help complete the build out of the booth. 99% of it was together, but we had some last minute graphic changes to make. Ironically, the big boss came down for like 30 seconds and happened to pick out the ONE thing that we were changing and called it out as wrong. I doubt I'll hear a "You did a great job." on this one from him. Though I feel pretty darn good on how this whole thing has turned out. Monica left me a ton of great notes and tips. She gets most the credit.

I left the hotel for all of 2 minutes today to grab a quick lunch. Me and the "Dirty Water Dogs" are getting a long well. $2 for a dog...can't beat that. And I'm trying very hard to not think about what could be in it. So don't even think about leaving a comment about how gross hot dogs are. I'm not listening.

My life for the next two days will be speech recognition and nothing more.

Oh and I'm peeling. Goody!

4 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Peeling....

Nothing more than peeling...

(I apologize.)

Jenn from WA said...

LOL. That totally got me laughing. Thanks. I needed that.

Vicky said...

I don't get it...are you peeling from the "dirty water dogs"????? If so, ICKY!

Ha, ha, ha....isn't my hubby funny...folks, this is what I live with every day...oh yeah, and I LOVE IT!

J - Glad to hear that you are enjoying NY so much!

Al & Jo said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I wantta be there with you and FG and soon Bev!