Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Google me this. Google me that.

Randomly I like to check to see who's checking me out. So today I checked my stat counter and found that someone "googled" (I know its not really a verb) Jenn's Doings. Being the button pusher I am, I clicked on the link to Google. And this is what it said.

I don't think you can read that too well, so here's what it says about my doing's,

" Jenn's Doings Notify Blogger about objectionable content. What ...
Jennifer Sarcastic Joy to Be Around Wraspir . TWO SURVEY : If you read it ... Side Bar : Spell check for Blogger wanted to replace iPod with " wiped " . ..."

Huh? I have objectionable content on my site? Now that just hurts. I know I'm not the most exciting blogger out there, or I may not even have that exciting of a life, but "objectional content"? That is way harsh.

I do also find it amusing their "Jennifer Sarcastic Joy to Be Around Wraspir". Again, huh?

The two other results from the search are for Wraspir's I didn't even know existed, which isn't hard considering our family is ENORMOUS.

So I have just one request to all you out there "googling" me...don't just a blog by its cover...or post for that day. Get to know the blog. Be the blog. Feel the blog...oh wait, now I'm getting into Objectional content.

3 comments:

Lesley said...

LOL!

Actually, I think the "objectionable content" line is part of the page's source code, and that's why Google's crawler indexed it. We all know you wouldn't have anything objectionable! ;)

Isn't it crazy what you can get by Googling? Sometimes, when I'm all alone, I even Google myself... hee hee...

Ken La Salle said...

Objectionable? What's that?

(Oh SO MANY THINGS I could write here... if you've seen my blog, you already know I know just what it is...)

Jenn from WA said...

Lesley was responsible for me using the world WildOily in my blog so she wouldn't be the only one showing up in a google search for that word combination.