Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Think Pink

This isn't me. I swear. I would never wear sweat pants and I don't have a fanny pack.

The side text with this photo said, " Pink Princes, a 1 yr old toy poodle, enjoys a walk around Oakland with owner Unique Hildreth. Hildreth, who says she has worn pink every day for the past 5 years, dyes the poodle about once a month to maintain her pinkness."

Soooo many things wrong with this, I don't even know where to start.

First off, wearing pink every day of the year for the last five years? Yah right. One would think you'd get tired of that. Of course with a name like Unique you'd also think she'd be unique...which I guess in a weird twisted way she is.

A pink poodle? How cool is that? Pookie might look good pink. Hmmmm If I do take the pink thing *that* far, y'all would be the first to know...well actually mom would be because I'm sure I'd be laughing so hard it would require a call to the madre.

3 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

But, after wearing the color for FIVE years, wouldn't pink no longer be so... unique?

Shouldn't her nickname (and let's hope it's a nickname) be "Redundant"?

Or Pinkey... with a mouse called Brain!

Al & Jo said...

BEAU AND SCHUSTER THINK THAT IS DISGUSTING!

Nicki said...

That is horrible to dye your dog like that.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to gel up my cats so they look like porcupines.