Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pretty in Pink

I am unsure as to what my current fascination is toward the color pink, but its happening. I've never really been a pink girl. Which of course means "girly" stuff. And yet, I find myself drawn to pink of late. Mid-life crisis? Desire to be more girly? If I find out what the problem is, I'll let you know.
I had to buy a new cell phone. My previous - perfect - cell phone had a "3" problem...as in the 3 didn't work. And since many phone numbers, and my password, has the number 3 it became a pain in my butt to deal with. So I upgraded to the new Razor PINK phone. Aside from it being beautiful and slim and techy and all, it really kinda sucks.

I liked having different ring tones on my other phone. I downloaded special songs for friends that fit their personality...or I'd just change the ring tone every now and then to imitate my current mind set. But this phone has NO extra ring tones. In fact, I had to call my mom and ask her to call me back today JUST to hear how it rings. (Yes, I'm that pathetic that my phone rarely rings and if it does its probably my mom.)

I'm going to go to the Verizon store today to see if by chance they can transfer my other ring tones over, and then show me how to change it. I tried last night, by reading the manual, and seem to have an issue....well, that and there ARE NO RING TONES? So I got brave and downloaded a fun sound...and can't find it on my phone. Very bizarre. I'm usually pretty savvy with these gadgets...but this one has me all flummoxed. (Flummoxed = Word of the day. I had to use it in a sentence.)

In other news, I am feeling very "out of it" at work. WAY too much on my plate and its all swirling, incoherently in my head. I'm seriously hoping that the information finds a home in my grey matter soon...its keeping me awake at night. And I'm not a very good insomniac....

2 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

Oh god, let's hope Vicky doesn't read this! It might come in Purple!!!

;)

BTW, insomnia works best with good movies or video games. Fill the time with fun! (Why go nuts while you're going crazy, I always say.)

Jenn from WA said...

Well I suppose then I should mention there is purple - I saw other skins (casings actually) that companies are selling.