Saturday, July 08, 2006

I can't believe tonight's the night...

That's right. Tonight is the night. I've waited for this moment with an anxious sensation for weeks now. I've finally decided, tonight is the night.

I need to be prepared. Perhaps some retail therapy to help ease the nerves. I need to make sure all my senses are ready for this ultimate experience of which I've waited so long to take place. I know you all have been waiting for me to do this, so wait no more. Tonight is the night.

You guessed it, I'm going to cook Ken's recipe of the week. (Andouille and Chicken Jambalaya)



What? What did you think I was going to do? OH. You thought I was going to tell the crush he was a crush. Yah, well unfortunately I have this small issue of trying to get time with him alone.

2 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

So unfair! You totally had me! Oh well, hope you enjoy the dinner!

Nicki said...

I got all excited, and then, nothing.

Tease.