Friday, July 21, 2006

Killer site...no pun intended

I was browsing around on my new favorite blog (seen to the left at Shmool) and found this excellent link.

http://www.theskeletonshop.com/

Now, first I have to say it's not necessarily what they have for sale at this site. No its, not that at all. Instead THE SITE IS FUCKING COOL. (Sorry mom). Rarely, and I mean rarely, do I come across such a creative site. Okay. Okay. So I'm geeking out a bit. Okay a lot.

Side tangent:
Do you think there could be 6 degrees of separation in blog land? Odd as it seems, I think maybe. I started reading the writer of Shmool's blog (Urban Bourbon) and see in his blog a reference to Break Up Babe's blog. Her blog is listed on Gary's blog. So either she's really REALLY popular with the boys, a damn good writer (which I must say she is) or the 6 degree thing is working?

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I've noticed that about blogs, as well. It's like all these little circles entwined with each other. A couple of times, I've "next blog"ed and seen comments from people whose blog I read. It's a freaky feeling.

Ken La Salle said...

Well, now I'm just depressed. I no longer write for Jenn's favorite blog. I couldn't even read past the first line; I was so depressed.

...Jeez.... maybe I should just give up this whole blogging thing...

... sob!